Do you know what the Universe has in store for you? You might not know but your astrology birth chart can deduce the secrets to you. Your birth chart can breakdown the complexities and can reveal the things that may change your life. But how? Is it a magic wand or there is something else?
Well, you may know everything about your astrology birth chart and their various aspects with this quick guide. So, let’s find out what is an astrology birth chart and the factors that hold the secrets of your life.
What is Astrology Birth Chart?
Astrology birth chart or natal chart is a chart that depicts the position of planets, the Sun and the Moon at the exact date, time and location of your birth. It is like a blueprint of your life where you can find your strengths, weaknesses, growth, opportunities, actions and discover all the important events of past, present, and future.
The accuracy of the birth chart is directly related to the accuracy of the native’s birth information such as date, time and place. A good astrologer or birth chart calculator is a must if you wish to create and interpret an accurate astrology birth chart.
Important Parts of Astrology Birth Chart
Your astrology birth chart comprises three basic components that share information about you and your life.
1. Primal Triad
Let’s know more about these important aspects:
1. Primal Triad
You might have heard of your Sun sign. But, do you know you hold three signs? Sun sign, Moon sign, and Ascendant Sign- These three signs are collectively known as Primal triad.
Astrologers use Primal triad to determine the personality, traits, first impression, feelings, habits and outward appearance of the native. Here is a glimpse of the elements of the Primal Triad and their significance.
a.) Sun Sign: Your sun sign is the zodiac sign where the Sun was present at the time of your birth. It signifies your personality and shares the traits you own. With an easy guide to astrology signs, you may explore your qualities and improve your personality.
b.) Moon Sign: Your Moon sign is the sign where the Moon is placed at the time of your birth. It reveals your inner personality and tells about your inner feelings, mindset, and perspective for the people around you.
c.) Ascendant Sign: Ascendant sign or Rising sign is the sign placed in the first house of your astrology chart. It is the sign that rises on the easternmost horizon at your birth time. Astrologers examine your Ascendant sign to reveal your outer expression, reactions on the situation and perception of people about you.
Now, you know where to look when you want to know every in and out of your or anyone else’s personality. However, a person’s life and their personality are majorly affected by the planetary positions. Read on to know more about the planets, their positions in the birth chart and how planets influence your life.
According to Astrology, planets have deep influence over the lives of people. Each planet rules over a certain aspect and shares particular energy with you. Here is the list of planets and the area they influence:
1. The Sun- self-expression
2. The Moon- emotions and inner conscious
3. Mercury- thoughts, communication, and journey
4. Venus- beauty, money and earthly desires
5. Mars- drives, career ambitions, and passion
6. Jupiter- generosity, intellect, and wisdom
7. Saturn- limitations and self-sacrifice
8. Uranus- gifted potential and radical thoughts
9. Neptune- spirituality, creativity, and inspiration
10. Pluto- transformation, inner power, and changes
Planets are further distributed into three groups- personal, social and collective planets.
a.) Personal Planets: Known as fast-moving, these planets travel faster between Sun signs and have a direct impact over you. They are- the Sun, the Moon, Mercury, Venus, and Mars. Out of which the Moon makes the fastest and Mars makes the slowest transition.
b.) Social Planets: Also known as transpersonal planets, the social planets transits between personal and collective planets. The two social planets are- Jupiter and Saturn.
c.) Collective Planets: Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto are the collective planets. These planets are the slow-moving planets that may take 12 to 49 years to come to the same position in the natal chart.
The transition of planets is studied with the help of astrological houses. With the help of houses, you may easily figure out the possibilities and explore the various opportunities and shortcomings you may face in the future.
So, let’s dive down to know what are the astrological houses and their meanings in the birth chart.
3. Astrology Houses
Your Astrology Chart is divided into 12 sections – both inner and outer sides. The outer 12 section represents the placement of the 12 zodiac signs each with a 30-degree area while the inner sections signify 12 astrology houses. The position of signs and planets in these houses represents the specific aspects that influence your personality and life events.
- 1st House- House of Self- It is the house where your Ascendant sign resides. It reveals what you are, your first impression and the outer look.
- 2nd House- House of Values and Wealth- Possessions, assets, ethics, wealth and earning skills everything comes within it.
- 3rd House- House of Travel, Education, and Expression- It tells about your small journeys, way of communication, thoughts, learning methods and siblings.
- 4th House- House of Family, Tradition, and Home- This house reveals the culture, traditions, home, family relations and the way you build a home.
- 5th House- House of Pleasure and Children- It reflects your hobbies, interests, creativity, offspring, and things that give you pleasure.
- 6th House- House of Health- This house represents living situations, fitness, pets, routine and present situation.
- 7th House- House of Marriage- It reveals the way you interact, your friends, partnerships, marriage and also enemies.
- 8th House- House of Spirituality and Death- It represents your combined finances, spiritual thoughts, and physical drives. Your cycle of birth, death, and rebirth.- everything comes in this house.
- 9th House- House of Fortune and Prosperity- It signifies your luck, your past good deeds, religion, long travel, and philosophy of life.
- 10th House- House of Fame and Career- This house tells about your career achievements, public relations, social status, inner calling, and aspirations.
- 11th House- House of Friendships and Liberty- Self-realization, hopes, community, friends, groups, and interests related to humanity are indicated here.
- 12th House- House of Subconscious- The last house shows your secrets, endings, secret relationships, memory, karmic debts, and fears.
Each house may have no, one or more than one planets in it. The presence of three or more planets in one house is known as “Stellium”. The number of planets in the house is an important indication by the Universe. With the help of a birth chart calculator, you may study the positions and their vigorous effects on your life.
Astrology is a powerful tool to explore what you are and how can you lead a better life. The planets, stars, houses and various significant aspects of your birth chart are the highlights which need to be understood for clear insight into the future. By understanding and learning how to read and analyze your birth chart, you may rewrite your fate. But the potential and choice to do it always lie in your hand, remember it!