Do you know human beings’ life is surrounded by two zodiac readings?- the Sun and the Moon sign. And then the next question arises, what can be the compatibility ratio amongst all these signs? Let’s dive deep into this.
What Is Sun Sign?
In the world of astrology, the Sun sign indicates the personality traits and nature of an individual that remain constant through the ups and downs of life. It describes the inner part of the human being.
It indicates the placement of the Sun at the time of a person’s birth having planetary influence. Sun sign dictates the essential qualities of human beings, warms the cockles of the heart, reflects the souls and defines the basic approach of life.
Sun signs are influenced by the day and the month of an individual’s birth. It reveals the ‘want’ factor of an individual.
You can find your Sun sign by seeing the date of your birthday that falls in the below 12 zodiac signs.
|Zodiac Sign||Start Date||End Date|
|Aries||March 21||April 19|
|Taurus||April 20||May 20|
|Gemini||May 21||June 20|
|Cancer||June 21||July 22|
|Leo||July 23||August 22|
|Virgo||August 23||September 22|
|Libra||September 23||October 22|
|Scorpio||October 23||November 21|
|Sagittarius||November 22||December 21|
|Capricorn||December 22||January 19|
|Aquarius||January 20||February 18|
|Pisces||February 19||March 20|
Well, astrology goes much beyond the Sun sign and it also emphasizes on the Moon sign and its influence.
What Is Moon Sign?
Moon sign holds a prominent place in the zodiac chart. While the Sun reveals the attributes of a person, the moon is more hidden – it rules the emotions, subconsciousness and reveals the ‘need’ factor of an individual.
Moon moves quickly as compared to the Sun, taking one month to stay in each sign – approximately two days. So if it enters the next sign on a person’s birthday, it is inevitable to know the time of birth for determining the accurate Moon sign placement. So this zodiac sign takes persona’s birth date, birthplace and birth time into consideration.
Lunar signs are likely to mismatch from the solar sign; for instance, a person’s solar sign can be Aquarius, while a lunar can be Capricorn.
So which zodiac signs are compatible according to the Sun and the Moon positions? What about partner’s compatibility? Let’s have a sneak peek on the zodiac chart’s compatibility.
Which Zodiac Signs Are Compatible?
Here is a handy grid that shows the compatibility of each zodiac sign and it takes into consideration both Sun and Moon signs.
Analyze the below grid and find its interpretation just beneath the matrix.
- Generic Red: Individuals fall in this color are capable enough to bang on. This sign duo can create wonders together. They are eccentric and have intense relationships.
- Light Blue: This color signifies that both pairs don’t really understand each other and they require compromise and adjustments in life.
- Green: Connection between these color partners is harmonious and collaborative. They also appreciate each other’s way of tackling life activities.
- Dark Blue: Clicks and clashes are frequent here. Although understanding can be a challenging task, yet the attraction between this duo is strong.
- Light Yellow: This color is hot. Signs in this color have many similarities and these sign personas understand each other well. They have high excitement and exposes them in their own way.
- Pink: This color signifies paradox. Although individuals who fall under this color grid can attract each other and there can be magnetic and binding relationships, yet it’s hard to find the reason for such enticement. Here, adjustment is the key.
- Orange: This color signifies that they are polar, yet opposite attracts. Partners in this sign find each other frustrating, fascinating and intriguing at the same time.
- So where do you fall as per your Sun and Moon signs? The above compatibility grid will provide insights and accordingly, you can deal with your relationships.